I truly believe there are two types of people in this world. First, there are those who keep their browsing habits simple. They have a couple of tabs or windows open at a time, and they close them when they’re done. It’s very neat and makes a lot of sense.
Then there are people like me. Those who like to open up absolutely everything that looks even remotely interesting, then leave it there. Why? I don’t know. I might like to look at it again in a few days. Bookmark it? Too much effort, I’ll forget it’s there.
This leaves me with as many tabs open as I possibly can while still having them easily accessible. Sometimes I even have multiple windows of tabs. Every so often I’ll browse through my many open tabs, wonder why I thought they were worthy of staying open for so long, then close them and start the whole process again.
I don’t doubt that this is probably completely disgusting to many of you, and I’ve probably even induced some future nightmares with my browsing habits. Sorry! At least it leads to a mildly interesting Five Things feature every month though, right? Guys?
So, here’s a bunch of things I’ve had open in my tabs for a few weeks now:
01. Some totally stunning photographs by Ankhainam Duong, via Frankie (also this month’s featured photo)
02. The most beautiful video of people being told they’re beautiful.
03. My newest favourite Instagram account, Cats on Amps.
04. The brilliant trailer of Graphic Means, a soon-to-be finished documentary about graphic design production in the 1950s–90s.
05. This gorgeous gallery of women behind the lens, a two-part celebration of lady photographers around the world.
This month’s five things image via Ankhainam Duong / Frankie (#1)
Got a thing I might like to share? Let me know!